This facts i've found in on of the sites and it's interesting to read it and maybe you would gain some knowledge and start to thinking about it~
1. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
2. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
3. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
4. The Mercedes-Benz motto is “Das Beste oder Nichts” meaning “the best or nothing”.
5. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
6. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
7. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
8. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
9. Dalmatians are born without spots.
10. The ‘v’ in the name of a court case does not stand for ‘versus’, but for ‘and’ (in civil proceedings) or ‘against’ (in criminal proceedings).
11. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee.
12. The color blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones.
13. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
14. The lion that roars in the MGM logo is named Volney.
15. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
16. Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of Japan.
17. There are 1,792 steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
18. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
19. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
20. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.