Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010.Welcome 2011!

It’s been a while since last time i update my precious blog. Sigh~ sorry buddy, i left you for a long time.

Yeah, last night was the end of 2010 and that day was also my birthday. Thanks to sayang for a lovely present and dinner for me. Even though the dinner was just a simple one, but thanks coz u fulfil my dream! Love ya! Oh yes!and the present! I LOVE IT BABY! Thanks for the Gucci Flora!! I know it’s quite pricy and you know me want it so much! Weeeee! Yes!yes!yes! We had a dinner at The Curve Damansara while waiting to celebrate coming 2011!

I had tremendous of joys and happiness through out this past one year and i hope this new year will bring me more tremendous of happiness and i really hope my wish will come true!

I kept smiling until today for the best present from sayang and WELCOME 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment