Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kerja

Last Monday i've got a call from TM's staff that asking me whether i already get the offer letter.
At that time i was in Carrefour Ampang, shopping a lil bit :P
i was shocked bcoz they did'nt inform me about the job that they offered n suddenly they call me whether i already got the offer letter from them or not.
What thee?
anyway..i told them that i didn't receive any info about the job n nobody was call me to inform about that. The person told me that i got the job at TM and they ask me whether i can start on 1 September 2009. They told me that i need to go to their office to collect the offer letter and they will call me back to confirm when should i collect the offer letter.
Until now,there's no call from them that ask me to collect the offer letter.

I call my friend who work at TM and she said..
i suppose to work on 1 August 2009 and because of the "missing of the offer letter", i miss one month salary! uwwaaaa~ :(
How they missing the offer letter anyway?
and if the offer letter missing,and i suppose to work on 1 August, why they didn't inform me before August?
haishhh..
saba jela~

So now..
i have to wait until 1 Sept to start my work at TM :)
haishh..
in the month of Ramadhan..
rase lebih semangat nk raya je daripada kerja!hahahaha..

*Oh bakal boss ku..raya ni saya nk cuti sminggu ye?hahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment